Teen-SoloTeen-Solo

Main Audio Reviews Stats

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Awesome

Wow Scoot, nice. I liked it, just I typically like all your work. I think was pretty funny, it lacked in some spots, and it showed, but I was genuinely entertained, and thats what you were aiming for, as was I. Also, the comment where you said the guy had a concaved phallus was nothing short of WIN. Anyways, you should really get to work on Episode 2. Now.

10/10
5/5
--Hans Anderson

Star Wars LightsaberFight Star Wars LightsaberFight

Not bad.

To be honest the animation was not that good, but the potential is there. mess around with this for a while <_<

thorax91 responds:

thanks for the honest review anyways. ; ]

BananaBreedsMuffins EP #1 BananaBreedsMuffins EP #1

...

*Farts on your shoes* <_<

BananaBreedsMuffins responds:

what was the point of that?

Gemworks Gemworks

Motherfucker!

Nyah fuck you fuck you fuck you for making this shit so addicting, it's been like to fucking hours and it made me forget today is my fucking birthday! Good Job making something to terribly fun and addicting.
10/10 5/5

What We're Here For (Edit) What We're Here For (Edit)

Loved it.

You good sir, have made a wonderful song here. I love it, absolutely love it. And I'd love to hear more.

All that said, with the attention span of most internet folks, 40 or so seconds to get to the part where it "kicks in" is a bit of a stretch (Not that I personally find it a problem.)

Other than that, I loved it. 10/10, 5/5 for you. Keep it up.

wilb0b responds:

WOOOOO!!!

yeah it's a very random song i came up with it, im working on lyrics and more parts so keep up to date with it!

In Our Time In Our Time

Good Job.

I love the chord progression, it's simple, subtle. I am marking you 10/10 and 5/5 BECAUSE of how well you made this. Not many people make trances that are actually trancing. If you cannot find away around compressing the file to a lower quality, try and upload a high quality version of it from to a different place, and linking to it.

Anyways, I loved it, keep making more. Also, would you ever take requests?

-Hans Anderson, Solo Mizuhino

timid girl timid girl

Good Job!

I really can see a timid girl when I listen to this. You did a FANTASTIC job, keep up the good work.