Teen-SoloTeen-Solo

Main Audio Reviews Stats

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Awesome

Wow Scoot, nice. I liked it, just I typically like all your work. I think was pretty funny, it lacked in some spots, and it showed, but I was genuinely entertained, and thats what you were aiming for, as was I. Also, the comment where you said the guy had a concaved phallus was nothing short of WIN. Anyways, you should really get to work on Episode 2. Now.

10/10
5/5
--Hans Anderson

Star Wars LightsaberFight Star Wars LightsaberFight

Not bad.

To be honest the animation was not that good, but the potential is there. mess around with this for a while <_<

thorax91 responds:

thanks for the honest review anyways. ; ]

BananaBreedsMuffins EP #1 BananaBreedsMuffins EP #1

...

*Farts on your shoes* <_<

BananaBreedsMuffins responds:

what was the point of that?

Random Insanity Random Insanity

Meh

Needs Work

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Thank you Daniel.

Daniel I've been sticking to this series like hot glue. When I saw this on frontpage I was giddy. When I finished watching it, I was speechless. ALthough it is unfortunate that this will be your last Video Game Parody, it is ironic, befitting.
For such a tremendous job, not only on this particular flash, but on all of it, I thank you.

- Solo Mizuhino

Clock Crew Variety Show Clock Crew Variety Show

Eh.

Meh. Could've been better. Animation was a little weak. Otherwise good job.

peyoteclock responds:

thanks man.

K&amp;amp;P Go To White Castle K&P Go To White Castle

It was great, one gripe though.

The animation was great. So was the plot... thing.
It would've been the love if one of my favorite songs of all time was not totally boobed. Otherwise Good Job, Good Luck, Happy Clock Day 08'

SarezJay responds:

I APPRECIATE YOUR HONEST REVIEW

Koalaclock's 2008 movie Koalaclock's 2008 movie

o-o

Can't put how I feel into coherent words on this one.
Koalaclock FTW~~!

Strawberry 2095 Strawberry 2095

Epic Win

Loved it. Hands down great. The song fit well with the animation, and it made a definite point. Happy Clock 08' to you.

illwillpenis &amp;lt;3 Clock Day illwillpenis <3 Clock Day

Look beyond what you see.

If your having trouble trying to understand this, than you might as well be staring at a brick wall all day. The author of this flash shares a common problem like the rest of us. What is it? That when you get your Xbox 360, YOU DON'T F*CKING EXPECT IT TO BE BROKEN! ARGH! BLAM YOU MICRO(cough). Anyways, the author was genius in his own little way. 10 and 5 good fellow, 10 and 5.

illwillpenis responds: